Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A few of my favorite pics

Maddox hanging out while daddy does yard work.
I had the babies laying on the floor next to each other and when I came back in the room Maddox had grabbed a hold of Addison's hand. How precious is that?
This was a couple of nights ago during the rainstorm. They sat and watched it for an hour!
Maddox is getting a lot of hair. I don't know if you can tell, but it's in a mohawk here. This was after bath time.
Addi eating rice cereal. She is not quite as in to it as Maddox.
This was her sleeping the other night. She had a lovey under each arm.
This was the first time I put Maddox in the Bumbo. He did this the whole time. It was hilarious.
This was the baby dedication at church.
Maddox enjoying his rice cereal.
I know I said this on my last post, but the babies are so much fun and so precious! Addison has been sleeping through the night now for one week. She is going 12 hours through the night! Hallelujah! Now we just need to work on Maddox. They go to bed around 8 and Maddox is up sometime between 3 to 5 for a feeding. Then he usually sleeps until 8. I know that is still so great. But don't be fooled by the one feeding. I am still getting up at least 5 times a night to put pacifiers back in or to try and hold Maddox off until it's time to eat. I have had to let him cry it out a few times already. I love them both so much and am treasuring every day with them.

2 comments:

erin elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh I love the new pictures my favorite is the one of Addison and the lovies!

jharrellphotography said...

Cuties!!! I love thier little grown up clothes for the dedication! You are looking great!