Wednesday, May 28, 2008

4 months old




Maddox and Addison turned 4 months old on May 14th! I can't believe it. Time is going by too quickly. They are getting to be so much fun. Addison will giggle when you play peek-a-boo with her and if you tickle her at just the right spot on her neck. Maddox will giggle when you sing "If you're happy & you know it, say Amen" and then raise his arms up in the air. He also likes the part of the song where you sing "then your face will surely show it" and I put his hands on his cheeks. He is also ticklish on his neck. It's so fun to see them get their personalities. Addison is still the easy and calm one (like her mommy, of course) and Maddox is the temperamental one (like his daddy, of course).

3 comments:

Lauren Purcell said...

They are getting so big and they are just too cute! Thanks for the announcement...I loved it!

The Walkers said...

Wow, I looked over at the other comment and thought "I don't think I've already left a comment?!?" They are getting to be so big! Four months started a really fun time with Sydney and I know it will for you guys too! Great to see you at Riverfest. Lets get together somewhere a little cooler soon!

erin elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how much they have grown since Meg's shower! I can't wait to snuggle them!!!!