Monday, December 17, 2007


We have been involved in a small group in Conway for the past 2 1/2 years. These six amazing girls have prayed for me and been there for me through everything. I could go on and on about them. Anyways...they had a little get together for me to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Maddox and Addison. We ate dinner and then came back to Carrie's house. I had been telling them since I first found out I was pregnant that I wanted to have a monogramming party where we could make little onesies and stuff. (I don't know if that makes any sense, but they have made some pretty cute stuff for their little ones in the past.) So, they surprised me and had bought all the stuff to help me make some cute little things. We monogrammed 4 onesies and them embossed some thank you cards. It was a lot of fun. It has motivated me to be more creative!

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

I must say that I am loving all these posts you are putting up! Sounds like you have been very busy getting ready! PLEASE can we have a girls get together (or just me and you get together :) )soon so I can see all your adorable stuff!!!

The Machen Family said...

Emily!
Elaine told me that you are having twins!! I am so excited for you! They are a lot of work--but they are such a blessing from God. Get ready...it can get pretty WILD!!!
Lori (Armstrong) Machen