Wednesday, December 5, 2007


We had a doctor's appointment last week. Here are the pictures. Baby A (top pic) is Addison and Baby B is Maddox. Addison weighed 1 pound 14 ounces and is head down. Maddox weighed 2 pounds 3 ounces and is tranverse (lying sideways with his head on my left side). Both of their feet end up on the right side which would explain why I feel so much kicking over there! Everything looked great. We can't wait to meet our two little miracles! I go to the doctor again next week, and then we start going every week. I can't believe how close we are getting. On another note, we may have finally decided on middle names: Addison Blakely and Maddox Brayden. Of course I may change my mind next week, but we'll see...


4 comments:

erin elizabeth said...

Oh I love the pics and the middle names! Hope you are able to come on Saturday!!!

The Harringtons said...

I love the middle names! I can't wait to see these babies! You are going to have soooo much fun! And by the way you look amazing being pregnant with TWINS!

rachel said...

How exciting Emily!! I love the pictures! :) Hope things are going great for ya'll!!

The Walkers said...

I love the names and I LOVE the pictures. "For these babies I have prayed" and I can't wait to meet them!!!!