Thursday, December 27, 2007

32 week appointment

I had my 32 week doctor visit yesterday. We had an ultrasound, and I wanted to share the update. Addison is still head down, weighing 3 pounds, 12 ounces and measuring at 32 w & 6 d. Maddox is still tranverse (with his head now on my right side), weighing 4 pounds, 4 ounces and measuring at 33 w & 1 d. I can't believe I have 8 pounds of baby in my belly right now! I was so happy to hear that they are getting big, and Dr. Breniman said he couldn't be happier with the way things have progressed. He said it is unusual for twins to be measuring ahead at this point (that usually they begin to fall behind a woman pregnant with a singleton), and that is a really good thing. He said if I can make it two more weeks then we would let my labor progress naturally (if I were to go into labor on my own.) I think the babies are pretty cozy right now, so I'm hoping/thinking I will make it beyond 2 weeks for sure. I couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

erin elizabeth said...

Yea, Emily I'm so happy for you!!! I can't wait to kiss those sweet faces!

Beth said...

I'm so glad things are going well! Are you going to deliver at LR Baptist? If so, my sister is a nurse there, and she'd be a great one for you! Not that I'm biased or anything (he, he!). Her name is Katie Hill.

Happy New Year!
Beth Gray
(from EEE)