Sunday, November 4, 2007

First Baby Shower


Lauren, Erin, and Brooke hosted a baby shower for me this weekend. These are my best friends and roommates/suitemates from OBU. Several girls from my pledge class were able to come, and of course my sisters, mom, grandmother, and mother-in-law. It was a beautiful shower with lots of great food. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. Maddox and Addison could be born tomorrow, and I feel like I have the essentials now. I got my swings, bouncy seats, car seats & double stroller, bottles, pacifiers, diapers,...the list goes on and on...It was a great day!

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

Yea lots of new posts! I think you were just putting off finding a place for all of your new baby stuff :) but I don't mind because I love all the new pictures. I'm so glad to be a part of Addison and Maddox's life!!!

erin elizabeth said...

I'm glad you had fun at the shower and I couldn't agree more we are very lucky to have such a special group of frieds! Thanks for the platter and I can't wait to meet Maddox and Addison!

Unknown said...

Emily--I am so glad that you got all your stuff! And, that pink shirt is so cute on you. You look great. Your babies are very loved!
Holly