Saturday, November 3, 2007

Birthday Party #1




First of all, let me apologize for my poor layout of the pictures. I am still trying to figure out how to make that work. Avery had her 2-year old birthday party on October 27th at Nana and Papa's house. It ended up being just family because Avery came down with some kind of virus the previous week, and Leslie didn't want to expose other children to it. Of course her cousin Emma Kate was there and her sister Chloe. Avery was fascinated by the candle she got to blow out on her cupcake. Papa probably lit the candle at least 50 times and she would blow it out. She loved it, and it was very entertaining. I can't believe she's 2! She is so sweet, and I just adore her. The funny picture of Jason and Emma Kate is of them eating a dried up larvae. Trey bought them in Orlando and thought it would be funny to act like he was eating one he just picked up off the ground. Then he talked Jason and Pops into eating one. Emma Kate had already eaten some the night before and wanted some more. Apparantly they taste like cheetos. I'll just take their word on it.

No comments: