Monday, August 11, 2008

Florida Vacation July 2008










Emma Kate with her sunglasses
Julie & Trey Brent & me Papaw & Maddox
My dad found this in my grandparent's motor home! We got a good laugh out of this.
Our family
Addison laying out!

Addi & Mommy
Papaw & the babies relaxin' in the motor home
Hanging out in the condo Hanging out at the pool
Preston
What a view!

I am just now getting around to posting about our Florida trip we took the week of July 19th. It was both great and exhausting. We drove in my grandparent's motor home with my parents. That was a great way to travel with the babies. We were able to change diapers, feed, and stretch without having to stop. The babies seemed to lose all sense of sleeping whatsoever through the night. Maddox woke up at 2, 4, & 6 one night! The babies were in the room with us and were in their pack-n-play together so I felt like I had to feed them every time they woke up so they wouldn't wake each other up. It was not good! (I am glad to say that since we have returned home I have both babies sleeping through the night now. It took several nights of two-hour long crying spells, but they are now sleeping 11 to 12 hours!) We stayed in a condo with Julie (my sister), Trey, her two kids, Ashley (Trey's sister), Adam, and Samantha. It was really nice! We spent most of our time by the pool, but made a few trips to the beach. We also went to Destin and Seaside for shopping and dinner a couple of nights. It was our first family vacation, and I look forward to many more.

1 comment:

Crowders said...

Oh Emily, I love baby girl in her bathing suit!!! Addison and Maddox are absolutely precious. I'm so thrilled for you! I loved seeing your pics! Hope you and your family are well! Love, Kristin