Monday, April 21, 2008

Addison Blakely


Addison is already Miss Independent. There are many times when she'll be crying or upset and if I just lay her down she's fine. She has the sweetest smile and looks at me with the most adoring eyes. She already has the most beautiful eyelashes, and she is my little princess. She doesn't eat quite as much as her brother, and it shows by her little body. She is definitely still wearing her 0-3 months clothes and probably will be for a little while longer. She weighed 4 pounds, 6 ounces when she was born and today she weighs 10 pounds, 3 ounces. She could spend at least 10 minutes (which is a lot for any one activity) lying on the changing table and smiling at me (or whoever for that matter) and looking at her little toys. She also loves hanging out in her bouncy seat. She's not that into the swing. She likes her floor mat, and she bats at the toys hanging down. She, like her brother, does not like tummy time. She likes it when I sing "You Are My Sunshine", and she loves patty cake. The funniest thing she does right now is right before she sneezes she lets out a loud WAH and you think she's going to start crying. It's hilarious! I love my sweet girl so much! I can't wait to see what the next 3 months hold.

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Hello Beautiful Girl! I am so happy that you are doing so well!

carozza said...

addison, you are so adorable!