Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Greatest Thing Ever!

Maddox always does this with his hands. We say he's praising the Lord!
Maddox looked so cute in this shirt. This is one of daddy's favorite pictures.
Addison always does the cutest things with her hands when is sleeping. She is just precious!

Another cute picture of Addi!
This was taken at Mimi and Pops (great grandparents) house.

I had been getting little grins at random times from the babies, but Brent did not believe me. On Monday my mom came over and she really got Maddox going, so I ran and caught it on the video part of my digital camera (that's why the picture is kind of dark). Brent was so jealous he wasn't here! :) (Note: The smiling part occurs within the first 40 seconds or so.)

4 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Hey Emily, I just checked your blog for the 1st time in a few months...and now there's four in your family. What a blessing from our awesome God! I know you're enjoying every sweet moment.

Meg and Grant said...

Your Mom cracks me up! And yes, I saw him smile!! He's precious!
Meg

Beth said...

Your babies are so cute!! It was great to see you at the Rep on Saturday. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you more!

Beth said...

Your babies are so cute!! It was great to see you at the Rep on Saturday. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you more!