Sunday, February 3, 2008

We're home!



We got to come home on Tuesday. The babies and I had been in the hospital for 15 days. I feel so fortunate that I was able to be with them the whole time. I couldn't even imagine going home without them. They are doing great! We had our first doctor's appointment on Friday. Addison weighs 4 pounds 11 ounces, and Maddox weighs 5 pounds 4 ounces. They are both up from what they were when we left the hospital. We are having a great time loving on our babies!

7 comments:

The Harringtons said...

Oh Emily, they are so sweet! I know you are so happy to have them both home! Enjoy every second of them, it goes by way too fast! Keep the pics coming!

julia said...

I'm so glad you guys are home. I love seeing pictures of them, you'll have to keep them coming!

Julie said...

I'm so glad that you guys are finally home. I'm so happy for you guys! Maddox and Addison are just precious.

The Walkers said...

Oh how precious!!! I can't wait to come and see you soon!!!!

erin elizabeth said...

Oh I love the pics! I'm so gald your home and I can't wait to see them grow!

Corbin said...

How cute are they!!! I love that little brown outfit it has been one of our favs too!!! baby gap up to 7lbs works great for the little guys!!

Corbin said...

How cute are they!!! I love that little brown outfit it has been one of our favs too!!! baby gap up to 7 lbs works great for the little guys!!