Monday, January 7, 2008

The Nursery


The nursery finally does not look like a disaster area. My mom has helped me tremendously over this past week or so to get the nursery ready for Maddox and Addison. We are still waiting on some artwork and a few other things here and there, but I thought I would atleast give you a sneak peak of what is there right now. The picture/frame was a Christmas gift from my parents. My mom and I saw this at a really cute kid's boutique, and I absolutely loved it! I cried in the store (blame it on the hormones). I thought it was so sweet. My parents surprised me on Christmas with it! I cried again. :)

7 comments:

jharrellphotography said...

That frame is so sweet and that is exactly how you will really feel about your precious babies! Can't wait to see them! Love the bedding!

Unknown said...

Hey Emily--Holly here. Love the bedding on the cribs! It's so cute! And, I love the frame. Precious!

Beth said...

I love the bedding! So cute! That picture also got me choked up.

Beth Gray

The Walkers said...

Oh, the frame is so sweet that I almost teared up! The room looks gorgeous- like I knew it would. So... the countdown has offically begun!

Lauren P. said...

Emily,

The nursery looks great...and I love the frame!! Looks like you are ready for babies!

carozza said...

love the room em! SO CUTE!

carozza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.