Monday, October 15, 2007

Viva Las Vegas







We just got back from our trip to Vegas yesterday. I am exhausted!!! It was a fun trip, but a very tiring one. Brent and I went with Julie and Trey. It was Brent and my first time to go. There was a lot to see and do. Julie and I went to see Celine Dion's concert at Caesar's Palace on Friday night. It was amazing! She was flawless. This is her last year at Caesar's, and I have been saying for the past 4 years that I was going to see her, so I finally did. We also saw the Cirque show Ka. It was really cool. We stayed at the MGM Grand. It was a good experience. I would stay there again. I have posted a few pics.

5 comments:

erin elizabeth said...

Cute pics! I want to see Celine too, but I don't think I'll get the chance. Be ready to tell me all about it next time I see you! P.S. You and Julie look so pretty! The preggers sisters!

The Walkers said...

I am so sad that I will miss Celine. I mean, she is my favorite and I can't believe I didn't make it out there!! You look adorable!

Julie said...

Fun times! You look precious. You have the cutest maternity clothes. I should have shopped where you have shopped. Mine were not half that cute!

jharrellphotography said...

Hello Gorgeous! You look so great! I love the bump...I miss you and I want to see it in person very soon! Love you, Jen

Unknown said...

Emily-- This is Holly (Alford) Bertram. I am so glad I found your blog! I have been trying to get your number for weeks from my friend Barb and she keeps forgetting to ask Leslie for it. I am so happy for you and Brent! We are expecting as well and I would love to get together for coffee sometime soon. You look absolutely gorgeous in your pics and so does Julie. I am posting under my husbands account, just email me when you get the chance at heb@keyspace.org and maybe we can make a date. So excited about your babies!
HB